Palmeri Publishing Inc. is committed to providing a healthy, secure, and safe work environment as we closely monitor the COVID-19 Virus. Please note we are open from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm and closed on Fridays from the month of September till further notice. Please note if you place any order for a Book, DVD or Subscription during this period, shipping or activating the account might be delayed.
This DVD series will comprehensively cover the use of etchable ceramics both conventional porcelains and glass ceramics for anterior bondedrestorations for no-prep veneers, mini-prep veneers, standard preparation veneers, and full coverage veneers. In this 3 DVD series all clinical aspects from smile design, material selection, Bonded Mock-ups, preparations, temporization, and adhesive cementation will be covered in great detail.
Topic Covered in this DVD are:
- The clinical decision making process for choosing ceramic materials for anterior bonded restorations
- The step-by-step process of the different types of bonded and etched ceramic
- Preparations for Anterior a teeth based on the aesthetically driven desired outcome will be demonstrated and completed by the participants
- No-preparation clinical situations
- "Mini-Prep" partial veneers
- Standard preparation Veneers
- Preparations to close diasthema's
- Preparations based on final shade determinates
- Specific Techniques on how to control tooth reduction
- "Mini-Prep" full veneers
- Full coverage veneers
- Incisal Edge preparation designs
- Temporization (prototype) techniques
- Impression techniques
Note: Each DVD in this clinical series is a complete topic i.e. each can be viewed independently for specific knowledge on a aspect of anterior indirect adhesive dentistry.
List Price: $139.00 Shipping Cost: $20.00
Add to your cart
You cart is empty. Please select item from the left side.
Unsubscribe from our mailing list
If you no longer wish to receive our emails containing news, updates and promotions from Spectrum Dialogue enter your email below and submit.
Your message has been sent.
Subscribe to our mailing list
By checking "Subscribe to our mailing list", you are providing your express consent to receive electronic communications from Spectrum Dialogue, which may include news, updates and promotions.
You may withdraw your consent at anytime by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link located on our footer or in the email communication you no longer wish to receive.