Why Advertise with Spectrum Dialogue?
• Unmatched editorial excellence
• Coast-to-coast event locations
• Strong digital presence
Media is not just our business, it is our passion!
It has been an extensive period of success for Palmeri Publishing Inc. (PPI) which has seen us grow from a one small regional Canadian journal to one of the largest and most respected dental media providers in North America. As PPI continues to experience a steady growth phase that includes print, events and new media, it also continues to extend its global reach through its German and Italian partners and the formation of Dental Global Media.
PPI is successful because it is able to offer affordable integrated media packages that are essential in helping organizations obtain the visibility necessary to be successful in today's economic reality. With this in mind, we have created Palmeri Media Group (PMG), a subsidiary of PPI designed to provide turn-key media and event marketing solutions that will solidify your presence within the dental community.
In 2012, PPI will provide more opportunities for all interested stakeholders by producing three new journals: the American College of Prosthodontist’s Journal “Messenger,” the Canadian Journal of Restorative Dentistry & Prosthodontics (CJRDP) and the National Denturist Association (NDA) Journal in the US.
We continue to experience growth and popularity in niche journals such has Preventive Dentistry Canada, Ortho Techniques, SPECTRUM Denturism, SPECTRUM Québec, Présence - Le journal de l'Ordre des Denturologistes du Québec, TEAMWORK and an ever-expanding SPECTRUM dialogue.
Our success is also supported by ongoing opportunities in targeted Continuing Education areas. Our events provide podium and networking opportunities for exhibitors and attendees alike. In fact in 2012, PPI will be exclusive owner of the Aesthetic Design & Implant Academy (ADIA) and the Dental Technology Academy (DTA) and will also be launching the new Denturism Implant Study Club (DISC).
Our digital and electronic capabilities are among the most targeted and comprehensive in the industry. There is no limit to where you can go when you leverage the reach of PPI’s integrated media packages whether it is through banner ads, webinars, targeted e-blasts or e-flyers.
At PPI our mission is to provide targeted, multi-tiered delivery systems that communicate and educate and at the same time power your message, products, brands and sales.
At PPI, we are committed to your success! Let us deliver the power behind your brand.
Ettore Palmeri MBA, AGDM, BA, B.Ed
Benefits of Working with Palmeri Media Group (a division of Palmeri Publishing Inc.)
Although the digital age is upon us, advertisers are looking for campaigns that are leveraged across a range of traditional (print) and new media (digital and events) platforms. Advertisers who were thinking or had moved away from print in favour of a strictly online approach are once again requesting ad programs that include a strong “tried and true” print component. From our perspective, magazines seem to maintain a credibility that online options have not been able to satisfy.
PPI can offer advertisers the newest and most inventive tips and tricks for magazine advertisers. Let PPI showcase a number of fresh options that will keep our readers- your customers- interested in our magazines:
• A fresh new look in all our magazines every year
• Bonus distribution at all Canadian major events
• Targeted distribution to specific target markets for example Denturists, Orthodontists, Hygienists etc.
• Outstanding quality
• Print is supported by a strong digital presence
• One stop shop for print ad creation
• Polybags & Inserts offer an effective and cost-efficient means to deliver your product literature, brochure, samples and seminar/course information right into the hands of your buyers!
Bonus distribution means additional visibility at no additional cost!
In addition to our regular distribution, PPI magazines are also distributed at the yearly events sponsored by PPI and at all the events PPI is associated with.
• SPECTRUM dialogue Techno-Clinical Day (Chicago)
• SPECTRUM Pacific Techno-Clinical Day
• Women in Dentistry Symposium
• DentTechWest (Edmonton)
• SPECTRUM dialogue Techno-Clinical Day (California)
• International Dental Congress
• Dentechnica du Québec
• All OAGD Continuing Education Programs
• American College of Prosthodontists (ACP) – NEW
• Ortho Techniques Symposium – NEW
• PYP – Perfecting Your Practice
• ExpoDental – Denturist Show in Québec
• ODA Annual Spring Meeting
SPECTRUM dialogue - CANADA / USA
9 Issues per year:
• January • February • March • April • May • June • July/August - NEW Business Digital Issue • September/October • November/December
SPECTRUM dialogue is distributed to dental technicians and dentists throughout Canada as well as dental technicians and key opinion leaders throughout the US. The journal is committed to fostering better communication between doctors and laboratories in order to optimize patient care.
Distribution: 17,000 copies
Publication date first week of the stated month – material close 15 days prior to publication month
Contact Palmeri Publishing about our integrated advertising packages today at 905.489.1970 or ettore@palmeripublishing .com Your bottom line is increased profitability.
Ad Artwork Submissions
• All advertising must be submitted as electronic art in PDF-X1A 300-400dpi CMYK format.
• Files can also be provided in Quark Xpress 7.0 (include all linked files, fonts and printed proof).
Palmeri Publishing Inc.
35-145 Royal Crest Court, Markham, ON, Canada L3R 9Z4
Tel: 905.489.1970 • 1.866.581.8949 Fax: 905.489.1971